A six-hour workshop presented by Susan and Corrine of The Sewing Works to help you save a few stitches!
- Familiarize ourselves with PSP’s extensive catalogue of features, settings, and tools, including those coming soon!
- Explore how to use simulation
- Explain the differences between designs, workspaces, and areas, how to update the program, easy importing of designs that you’ve purchased on made yourself
- Learn techniques for creating an array of quilt layouts, including wrapped and off-set designs, simple & speedy methods for advancing our quilts, tricks for dealing with common ailments such as gaps and pattern drift
- How to easily recover from interruptions such as bobbin changes, thread breaks, and pattern realignments.
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached.