Pro-Stitcher Premium: Basics and Beyond, June 18 – 19 – Small Group
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Seats: 10 Seats
Access Until: August 31, 2021
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. See tutorial here. New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
* Enrolled students will receive an email the day before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
* Online post event video access – at minimum 60 days from video upload date
In this course, you’ll learn:
• Program navigation, overview of tools, features, settings, including newest features
• Updating Pro-Stitcher – Why, when, and how
• Introduction to Simulation
• File Types: Designs, Workspaces, and Areas
• Working with purchased designs
• Creating a variety of edge-to-edge quilt layouts, including wrapping and off-setting
• Drag and drop method for accurate advancement of the quilt, including solutions for gaps between rows, and pattern “drift”
• All about the New Start/End tool
• In-Depth Interruptions: Easily realigning the pattern with existing quilting, bobbin changes, thread breaks, and restarting anywhere
• Working with multiple designs simultaneously
• Stitching Corners and Borders seamlessly
• Chunking borders
• In-depth Cropping: Inside, Outside, Start/End
• Setting accurate and effective Areas
• Custom Quilting and the Modify Tools
• Working with irregular spaces
• Using Move, Mark, and Record
• Special Homework Project
• Introduction to Pro-Stitcher Designer
• Ask the teacher: What would you like to know?
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached. Please, check out our other courses!