Pro-Stitcher Designer: Picture Perfect Quilts
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm CST
Available until July 31, 2021
Seating Limited, so sign up today!
In this half-day class, you will learn to:
- Import Quilt Top photos and other graphic files for use as PSD backdrops.
- Audition existing quilting designs over your Quilt Top graphic.
- Create a series of matching quilting designs for every part of the Quilt Top using the Draw, Edit, and other PSD features.
- Save your Quilt Layout in the correct formats.
- Take your designs to the quilting machine.
Skill level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of Pro-Stitcher Designer’s drawing and editing tools. My “Pro-Stitcher Designer – Everything You Need” class is the perfect way to prepare.
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached.