9:00am to 5:00pm Central Time **Time Zone Converter**
Video available until December 10, 2022 at minimum
This course includes both real-time lecture and demonstration at the quilting machine, and using Pro-Stitcher Premium in simulation mode. Students will not work at their own machines during class.
The class sessions will be recorded, then hosted on this website for students to watch as often as they wish for a period of not less than twelve months.
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. Watch a tutorial here. New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
Enrolled students will receive an email the afternoon before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Program navigation, overview of tools, features, settings
- Updating Pro-Stitcher – Why and how
- File Types: Designs, Workspaces, and Areas
- Basics of Simulation
- Creating a variety of edge-to-edge quilt layouts, wrapping, and off-setting
- Drag and drop for accurate quilt advancement, with solutions for gaps between rows, and pattern “drift”
- All about the New Start/End tools
- Handle Interruptions: Easily realign the pattern with existing quilting, bobbin changes, thread breaks, and restart anywhere