Pro-Stitcher Premium: Basics and Beyond, July 10-11, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Seats: 20 Seats
Access Until: December 31, 2021
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. See tutorial here. New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
* Enrolled students will receive an email the day before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
* Online post event video access – at minimum 60 days from video upload date
In this course, you’ll learn:
• Program navigation, overview of tools, features, settings, including newest features
• Updating Pro-Stitcher – Why, when, and how
• Introduction to Simulation
• File Types: Designs, Workspaces, and Areas
• Working with purchased designs
• Creating a variety of edge-to-edge quilt layouts, including wrapping and off-setting
• Drag and drop method for accurate advancement of the quilt, including solutions for gaps between rows, and pattern “drift”
• All about the New Start/End tool
• In-Depth Interruptions: Easily realigning the pattern with existing quilting, bobbin changes, thread breaks, and restarting anywhere
• Working with multiple designs simultaneously
• Stitching Corners and Borders seamlessly
• Chunking borders
• In-depth Cropping: Inside, Outside, Start/End
• Setting accurate and effective Areas
• Custom Quilting and the Modify Tools
• Working with irregular spaces
• Using Move, Mark, and Record
• Special Homework Project
• Introduction to Pro-Stitcher Designer
• Ask the teacher: What would you like to know?
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached.
Do you have to be present for class or are the videos available to watch when it’s over? How long do you have access to watch the videos?
Stephanie, while you don’t need to be present for class, I strongly encourage students to do so. Since classes are live, students have the opportunity to ask as many questions as they like, and I believe that’s essential to the learning process. That said, if you feel like you can watch the videos and get what you need from them, then I give you leave to do that. Videos are hosted on my website for several months after class has finished – no less than 6 months, and even more if my service space has room. Let me know if you have further questions. 🙂
I have not received the zoom link for tomorrow’s class yet. I wanted to make sure that I did not miss it
Michelle, I was unexpectedly detained today, but should be home shortly and will get those out right away. Thanks for your patience!
New to your classes. Just confirming this is a two day class? If so, Any specific break times during the day?
Just trying to work a few things out so I can attend.
Hi, Julie. Thanks for getting in touch!
This is a two day class, with six hours of live instruction each day. Class is from 9:00am to 5:00pm central time. Fifteen minute breaks are at 11:15am and 3:15pm, and our 30-40 minute lunch is at 1:15pm.
If you have further questions, just let me know. 8)
What time do the emails with the handouts and the Zoom link get sent out?
Sorry for the delay, Gail. I got hung up today and will be home shortly. It won’t be long!
Thank you for the quick response. It appears I waited a little too late register. The registration button doesn’t appear to be live anymore. Do you expect another session of this event in the near future?
Julie, I think it was a fluke. The button appears now if you’d like to give it another go. If not, I’ll definitely be adding at least one each month for the foreseeable future.