1:30pm to 5:00pm Central Daylight Time **Time Converter** 10 seats $60.00 Skill level: Intermediate
Skill level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of Pro-Stitcher Designer’s Draw and Edit Tools. Taking my Pro-Stitcher Designer – Everything You Need” class accompanied by some practice is the perfect way to prepare.
In this half-day class, you will learn to:
- Import Quilt Top photos and other graphic files for use as PSD backdrops.
- Audition existing quilting designs over your Quilt Top graphic.
- Create a series of matching quilting designs for every part of the Quilt Top using the Draw, Edit, and other PSD features.
- Save your Quilt Layout in the correct formats.
- Take your designs to the quilting machine.
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached. Please, check out our other courses!