Time: 9am to 5pm CDT
Access: December 31, 2021
Available Seats: 10
Expand your quilting creativity! In this hands-on class, you will learn to use a wide variety of Pro-Stitcher Designer tools. You need not be an artist to design using PSD; you need only be able to use a mouse.
Enrolled students will receive an email the day before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. Watch a tutorial here: New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
Come to class with your personal computer or PSP tablet loaded with the current version of the Pro-Stitcher Designer software. Have a mouse attached for full use of the program.
In this two-day class, you’ll learn about the following, and more:
- The user interface and available resources
- Program navigation
- Using the Draw and Edit tools to create your own designs
- Saving designs for quilting machine formats
- Drawing and designing from inspirations
- Using the Auto-Digitizing feature
- Using the Magic Wand
- Repeat, Carousel, and Reflect
- Echo Quilting and Rays
- Using Trim, Weld, and Intersect
- Splitting and Connecting designs
- Modifying existing quilting designs
- Creating continuous line designs
- Cropping Artwork
- Working with Areas
- Migrating from Pro-Stitcher and back again
- Repeat on Path
- Auditioning designs over a quilt top
- Designing with True Type Fonts
- Motif Fills and Outlines
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached.