Pro-Stitcher Premium: Just the Basics, June 10
9:00am to 5:00pm
Available until: August 31, 2021
Live Lecture Demo with video
In this course, you’ll learn:
• Program navigation, overview of tools, features, settings
• Updating Pro-Stitcher
• Basics of Simulation
• File Types: Designs, Workspaces, and Areas
• Creating a variety of edge-to-edge quilt layouts, including wrapping and off-setting
• Drag and drop for accurate quilt advancement, with solutions for gaps between rows, and pattern “drift”
• All about the New Start/End tool
• In-Depth Interruptions: Easily realigning the pattern with existing quilting, bobbin changes, thread breaks, and restarting anywhere
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached. Please, check out our other courses!