Art and Stitch: Just for Quilters
9am – 5pm
Available until August 31, 2021
In this hands-on class, you will learn to use a wide variety of Art and Stitch tools. You need not be an artist to design in Art and Stitch; you need only be able to use a mouse!
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. See tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIkCmbvAHQQ New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
* Enrolled students will receive an email two days before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• The user interface and available resources
• Program navigation
• Using the drawing and editing tools to create designs
• Splitting and Connecting designs
• Saving designs for quilting machine formats
• Creating continuous line designs
• Designing from inspirations and drawing over backdrops
• Tracing with Magic Wand
• Repeat, Magic Circle, and Magic Square
• Echo Quilting and Magic Rays
• Modifying existing quilting designs
• Creative Fills
• Using Unite, Intersect, Exclude, and Clip
• Migrating from Pro-Stitcher and back again
• Design on Path
• Auditioning designs over a quilt top photo
• Designing with Fonts
• Motif Fills and Outlines
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached. Check out our other courses!