9:00am – 5:00pm Central Daylight Time **Time Converter**
Video available until March 31, 2022 at minimum
Expand your quilting creativity, Quilters!
You need not be an artist to design using Art and Stitch; you only need a mouse. In this hands-on class, you will learn to use a wide variety of the fabulous Art and Stitch tools.
This course includes lecture and demonstration by the instructor followed by continual instruction as students work at their own personal computers.
The class sessions will be recorded, then hosted on this website for students to watch as often as they wish, for a period of not less than six months after posting.
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. Watch a tutorial here: New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
Enrolled students will receive an email the afternoon before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• The user interface and available resources
• Program navigation
• Using the drawing and editing tools to create designs
• Splitting and Connecting designs
• Saving designs for quilting machine formats
• Creating continuous line designs
• Designing from inspirations and drawing over backdrops
• Tracing with Magic Wand
• Repeat, Magic Circle, and Magic Square
• Modifying existing quilting designs
• Creative Fills
• Using Unite, Intersect, Exclude, and Clip
• Echo Quilting and Magic Rays
• Design on Path
• Auditioning designs over a quilt top photo
• Designing with Fonts
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment in this course closed on 09/18/2021.