1:30pm to 5:00pm Central Daylight Time **Time Converter** 12 seats $60.00 Skill level: Intermediate
Skill level: Intermediate
Students must have a working knowledge of Pro-Stitcher Designer’s Draw and Edit Tools. My two-day course “Pro-Stitcher Designer – Everything You Need”, followed by a several hours of practice is the perfect way to prepare.
The class sessions will be recorded, then hosted on this website for students to watch as often as they wish, for a period of not less than six months after posting.
Come to class with your personal computer or PSP tablet loaded with the current version of the Pro-Stitcher Designer software. Have a mouse attached for full use of the program.
Enrolled students will receive an email the evening before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. Watch a tutorial here: New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
In this half-day class, you will learn to:
- Import Quilt Top photos and other graphic files for use as PSD backdrops.
- Audition existing quilting designs over your Quilt Top graphic.
- Create a series of matching quilting designs for every part of the Quilt Top using the Draw, Edit, and other PSD features.
- Save your Quilt Layout in the correct formats.
- Take your designs to the quilting machine.
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached.