March 24-25, 2021 Pro-Stitcher Designer: Everything You Need – Small Group
Access Until: May 31, 2021
Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm CST
Available Seats: 10 seats
Twelve Hours of Instruction
Enrolled students will receive an email one-two days before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
Expand your quilting creativity! In this hands-on class, you will learn to use a wide variety of Pro-Stitcher Designer tools. You need not be an artist to design using PSD; you need only be able to use a mouse.
In this two-day class, you’ll learn about the following, and more:
- The user interface and available resources
- Program navigation
- Using the drawing and editing tools to create your own designs
- Saving designs for quilting machine formats
- Drawing and designing from inspirations
- Using the auto-digitizing feature
- Using the Magic Wand
- Repeat, Carousel, and Reflect
- Echo Quilting and Rays
- Designing with Artwork
- Using Trim, Weld, and Intersect
- Splitting and Connecting designs
- Modifying existing quilting designs
- Creating continuous line designs
- Cropping Artwork
- Working with Areas
- Migrating from Pro-Stitcher and back again
- Repeat on Path
- Auditioning designs over a quilt top
- Designing with True Type Fonts
- Motif Fills and Outlines
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached.