Pro-Stitcher Designer: Everything You Need, May 22 and 23
Time: 9am to 5pm CST
Access: July 31, 2021
Available Seats: 20
Twelve hours of instruction
Enrolled students will receive an email the day before the event containing the meeting Zoom link and course handouts.
Class preparation: Have a basic understanding of Zoom. Watch a tutorial here. New users can join a Test Meeting in advance and check their audio and video settings.
Expand your quilting creativity! In this hands-on class, you will learn to use a wide variety of Pro-Stitcher Designer tools. You need not be an artist to design using PSD; you need only be able to use a mouse.
In this two-day class, you’ll learn about the following, and more:
- The user interface and available resources
- Program navigation
- Using the drawing and editing tools to create your own designs
- Saving designs for quilting machine formats
- Drawing and designing from inspirations
- Using the auto-digitizing feature
- Using the Magic Wand
- Repeat, Carousel, and Reflect
- Echo Quilting and Rays
- Designing with Artwork
- Using Trim, Weld, and Intersect
- Splitting and Connecting designs
- Modifying existing quilting designs
- Creating continuous line designs
- Cropping Artwork
- Working with Areas
- Migrating from Pro-Stitcher and back again
- Repeat on Path
- Auditioning designs over a quilt top
- Designing with True Type Fonts
- Motif Fills and Outlines
By registering for this course, you agree that you will not record, copy, duplicate, recreate, distribute, or present to others, in whole or in part, the lessons, videos, vocals, photos, illustrations, documents, emails, discussions, or any other content included or related to the course.
- Enrollment has closed because the maximum number of allowed students has been reached. Please check out our other courses!